Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Anti-boyfriend tag


Hi guys~ I am tagged by Jasmine and Lynn for this Anti-boyfriend tag!! (There're links of their videos in the end of this post~~)   I think this is quite interesting and here are my responses to these questions!! XDDD

1. What is the one (most important) quality you look for in guys?
The most important quality I look for in a guy is his religion.... XP  I am a Christian and I think it would be very unlikely that I would have a non-Christian boyfriend... XPP   Of course, the personality of the guy is also a very important thing for me to look at.... XD

2. What quality is a turn off?
If the guy has a lot of girlfriends..... XP

3. What physical feature do you notice on the opposite sex first?
His face and his height.  XD

4. Describe your dream date.
My dream date is to go out with my boyfriend and go to cafe/eat dessert together... :DDD   Haha~ or go to a restaurant together....(oink oink)

5. Who would your celebrity boyfriend be? 
My celebrity boyfriend would be Yakumo Saito in Psychic Detective Yakumo. XDD

6. What is your relationship 'deal breaker?'
(Something that you might end a relationship because of)
If the guy lies to me or cheats on me. :(

7. What is your relationship 'deal maker?' 
(Something you would like a guy to do in a relationship) 
If the guy is gentle, willing to pay attention to me, my family and friends... XP

8. What eye and hair color do you prefer?
I don't really have any preference on this, haha... :DD

9. He buys you a gift. What would it be?
It would definitely be a sheep stuff toy!! XDDD  The sheep would also be as tall as me! Wahahahaha~~~

10. Would you say you have a type? If so, what is your type?
Umm... I don't really have a type... XPP

Links~~ <3
Jasmine's Anti-boyfriend tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8lcvWZbVO4
Lynn's Anti-boyfriend tag: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epS5fRV-zpg

Well, this is the end of my post~ XDDD Do you like it? See you next time and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! XDD <3


No comments:

Post a Comment