Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Thursday 28 March 2013

Illamasqua Easter Hunt 2013: First day - eye shadows!

Hi guys~~ I have been studying and having all sorts exam in the past few weeks @.@.... My holidays finally starts (rest rest~) and  I + Jasmine discover Illamasqua is having a 'Easter Hunt sale'!   Everyday there would be different items that go onto a 45% off sale and today are the eye shadows! :3
















Let me reveal here the 6 eye shadow that go on sale:

1. Vapour, a tangerine, matt finish

2. Justify, a cool sandy brown

3. Pivot, a yellow green colour

4. Tango, a rich copper bronze, shimmer finish

5. Wolf, a rich chocolate brown, matt finish

6. Inception, a rich violet, matt finish

Well, I hope you all have a fabulous Easter holiday and enjoy the Illamasqua Easter Hunt! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment