Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Sunday 2 December 2012

Christmas Dinner

Hi guys~~ It was our school's Christmas Dinner yesterday and everyone was really excited and happy!! Here're some photos of it!! :DD


This is the very tall Christmas tree in the main building of our school...   I took a photo of it when I was going to the dinner so no one's standing next to it! XP


It's very beautiful indeed... :)

I then went into the dinner hall and had the Christmas Dinner!   We had a good meal this time and it looks like this~



Steak + mash potato + mushroom + tomato + hash brown (?)


The dessert I took was a yogurt cheesecake.    It tastes quite nice but it's a bit too sour!! >~<


We had something like this to play with (I don't know how to call it ><")  and there's a riddle inside my 'present'...

 XP

 Yesterday (1/12) was also Lynn's birthday and we prepared two birthday cakes (secretly) for her... both were from Marks & Spencer~    One was a Tiramisu Cake and the other one was a White Chocolate + Milk Chocolate + Black Chocolate Cheesecake!!! (Um... I will just call it Triple Chocolate Cheesecake...)  Lynn actually didn't notice our plan even though all of us thought she did! :D  She was therefore really surprised when she saw two cakes were on her room's floor! XDD  (She was really happy then :P)


A photo of Lynn holding both of her cakes~


Cutting the Tiramisu Cake! :3


Finish having her birthday wishes and finish cutting both of the cakes!!


This is a close up of the Tiramisu Cake... This cake actually tastes really good although it wasn't really a Tiramisu Cake! :D    Its sweetness is just right and the sponge cake and the cream is really soft... we loved it so much!! :)


This is a close up of the Triple Chocolate Cheesecake... This cake actually doesn't taste as good as the Tiramisu Cake... ><  It is too sweet and there is too much chocolate.... XP

After that, we went to the Christmas Disco and then I went back to my room after a while... :P I was too lazy to stay...


This is a photo of the disco. :)

Well, this is the end of my post!!  Thank you for reading it and sorry that it's quite short... This is because I am having exams and I am finally free this morning (actually still have exam next week...)   So there will be very few posts this week and if there's any, they will be really short... ><"  Anyway, I hope you like this post and see you next time!! <3 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment