Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Monday 10 December 2012

Top 5 games in my iPod :P

Sorry about that I am updating my blog so slowly.... T^T   I just arrived my home in HK yesterday and My Christmas holidays finally start - which means I finally have a lot of free time to write new posts!! :DD    I am currently being obsessed with some apps on my iPod and I want to do a ranking for them and show them to you... XPPPP >///<

Well, here comes the 5th. XD

5th: LostWinds2 - Winter of Melodias




Um...I like LostWinds2 more than LostWinds1 because it has a even-more-beautiful graphics! :DDD  The story line of the game is quite good too and Toku (you!!) has some more new 'wind powers' to use, comparing to LostWinds1. :3  There is even 'winter' and summer' modes in the game and the sceneries are just fabulous!  This is a really good adventure game and I think anyone who is a fan of LostWind1 or adventure games should never miss it!  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4th : Help Purple






This is an 'old app' (released several months ago ><) but it is another adventure game that I love very much.  One of the reason is that this game is quite hard to play - if you don't look at the walkthrough!!! ><  The characters and the backgrounds are really cute too and you are 'Purple' in this game, who is about to save the other 'rainbow gods'.   I am quite satisfied with the quality of the game overall and I am impressed about its 'cuteness'!! XD The game producer is also the producer of Room Break: Escape Now!!!, another adventure game which is also quite nice. :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


3rd: Mushroom Garden Season 

Well, I think all of you know a lot about this app already, before I say anything! XDD  It still wins my heart because it always has new updates and new mushroom species!!  Here are some mushroom species that I like very much! :DD 







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


2nd: Tilt to live



It became free recently and I downloaded it immediately after Baku told me about it! XDD  The good thing about this game is that you can change the mode of the apps.   There is the classic mode, the red core mode (my favourite and the mode of the two photos), the Gauntlet mode (see how long you can survive), the Frostbite mode and the Viva la Turrent Expansion mode (need to buy =.=).   You can also unlock new weapons and new achievements while you are playing this game. :)  It's again a really challenging game but I personally think it's an interesting and exciting game to play at if you want to relieve stress! XP 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


1st: Amateur Surgeon 2


This is really my favourite. ^ ^   Although a lot of people think this game is a bit too scary (perform surgeries for all kinds of weird patients :P), I think this game is very creative and exciting!!  You need to finishing the operations in a fixed amount of time and you cannot hurt the patients during the operations if you want to get all 'A's and unlock the 'secret patients'!! XP  It might seems really scary when you look at its review on iTunes but you would never regret playing it!! XDD


There's 2 part in this game - the main game and the circus game!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Well, this is the end of my post!!  Thank you for reading it and see you next time!! <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment