Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Tuesday 11 December 2012

Kahaani review

Um... Since I was very bored on my 11-hour-flight back to HK =.= , I watched several movies during my flight and one of them was this, Kahaani.


This was an Indian movie and I found its tailor very interesting and exciting... so I decided to watch the movie as soon as I finished watching the trailer. :)    The movie is 1 hour and 58 mins long and here's the very exciting trailer. :)

I put the HK officially tailor here because it has both English and Chinese subtitles! :D 


The story is basically what is said in the tailor... However, it is found out at the end of the movie that everything is a 'lie'. 0.0'''   The woman is not called Vidya Bachi and her husband is not called Arnab Bachi. +.+''  The ultimate aim of this 'Vidya Bachi' is to find out the person in charge of a 'terrorist attack' on the railway 2 years ago and to kill that person!!!! ><"""  (Her husband was killed in that attack and she lost her child.... :'0)    Since everyone think she is vulnerable and harmless (pregnant for >7 months) so they really believe she is just a helpless woman finding her missing husband.    Vidya Bachi's plan is therefore being carried out very successfully and she kills the 'bad guy' at the end and disappears - the police now has no proof about her motivation force and her aim.

Here's some photos from the movie.






The plot of the movie is really good but what I have to say is that the movie is a bit too long. ><"  The woman spends too much time travelling and finding her husband and the most important part - telling the audience her aim becomes too short. ><  It is very clear that the producers of the movie has paid a lot of efforts onto the movie that there's always a lot of surprises for the audience in the movie; however, if the movie can tell the audience a bit more about Vidya Bachi, then it is much easier for the audience to understand the sudden change of the story (The woman is so helpless -> Everything is a setup.)  Anyway, this is still a good movie and I think I will give it 80/100 marks! :)

Well, this is the end of my post! Thank you for reading it and see you next time!! :DDD <3
*All the photos are from the internet! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment