Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Wednesday 19 December 2012

Thailand part 1 ~ Elephant + Floating 4 Market

Sorry that I am updating my blog very slowly!! ><"" It's because I went to Thailand for a couple of days and I was v~e~r~y lazy..... XP  Well, here are some places I've been to during my trip and I want to share some photos and my feelings with you! XD

Um, I went to 'ride the elephant' (? I don't know how to say it... @.@) in the very beginning of my trip and here some photos of it... It was a sunny day and I thought it's quite a good experience~ :D


Hihi elephant!!! :3




To be honest, I was quite scared when I went onto the back of the elephant! ><""  It's because the elephant was quite tall and the seat seemed a bit unsafe... ><"" Anyway, it's actually not that scary when you ride on the elephant because the elephant is very calm... *.* There's a belt on the seat too so you really wouldn't fall down from the elephant!! XDD



XP My leg and my brother's leg!! Haha~ 




Random photos of the elephants in front of us! XD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, I went to the Floating 4 Market in Pattaya!!  It is not the traditional floating market T^T but it is quite nice and there's a lot of interesting things!! :D


One photo of the look of the market! 



Once again, I went around and found a lot of food to eat!! =.='' XPP  Well, This was something like rice dumplings (both of them) and they were sweet and salty!! XDDD Inside the dumplings was something like chopped peanut/nuts~ (?) :3 Um.. I actually think these rice dumplings were quite funny indeed!!! XDD


After that I went to buy something like 'rice cake'!!  Here's a photo of the person making the rice cake! :3


It looked like this and tasted like rice XPPPP... with salt!! :P


Then, I went to buy some 'roasted scallop'. They were quite tiny but they were fresh and tasty! XD  The sauce (the bottle of red liquid in the photo) tasted especially good (spicy+sweet+sour) and I fell for it immediately! XD



After that I bought a box of 'mango with sticky rice'!! I really really like it because I love mango and coconut milk!! :DDD  Um... I think everyone should try this dish when they visit Thailand... :)


I also bought a tank top in the market because there's a sheep on it!!  Wahahahahahaha~~~ It is sooo cute and I am so obsessed with it!! XDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is my 'Thailand part 1'!!  Thank you for reading it and see you next time!!  I hope you enjoy reading my post :) and best regards to all of you!! :D




1 comment:

  1. omg~~ the tank top is so cute *V* suit you mum :D <3

    ReplyDelete