Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Sunday 25 November 2012

House Party and Chanel nail polish review

I had a boarding house party today and I enjoyed it so much! (ate a lot...)   There was a lot of food to eat, eg chicken wings, chips, hot dogs... and my favourite is the massive chocolate cake!!  (I even forgot to take a photo for it because everyone was chasing after it!!! XDDD)  I loved it so much because it had something like ice cream and crunchy biscuits (?) inside!! :3 Mmm... I am saaaaatisfied.... ^0^ ~.~

We also had something called 'Secret Santa' in the party that everyone had to prepare a gift for someone... I received a very big mug XD and it's quite nice.    This is the photo:

KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON!!!!! @.@ This reminds me the very cruel fact that my exams are coming..... ><''''''''

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I wore a Chanel nail polish today, which is borrowed to me from Lynn :) and I was so amazed by its beautiful colour!!!  Here are some photos of it! :D

The beloved Chanel logo... *.*


This is a Chanel 515 Pêche Nacrée nail polish!!  It looks really good that it has a peachy/rosy pink colour and has some tiny shimmers inside (almost invisible! XP)   It is also a very elegant colour T^T my hands become so elegant.... :P and I just suddenly become so obsessed with this colour!!!  Lynn, good choice! XD   One problem of this nail polish is that I don't really like the brush... if the brush can be smoother, the nail colour can be perfect! <3



  Another reason I like this nail polish so much is that it doesn't really make your skin look darker, although it's a light colour. :)

Well, this is the end of my post today!  Sorry it's a bit short but I hope you have enjoyed reading it!! See you next time and best regards to all of you! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment