Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Monday 5 November 2012

White Collar :D

Hi guys~~~ sorry for updating my blog so slowly.... I was tooo relaxed during my half term... ><"" and I became a pig... T^T   I am still in holiday MODE now even though my half term is finished :(... YES, my half term only lasts for 5 days.... ><""   Anyway, I had a good time and I have been watching a TV series this few days and I am addicted to it..... =.='''   This TV series is called White Collar. :)

Actually, I think quite a lot of you have heard about it before since it was first released in 2009... XP  I suddenly started to watch it because some of my friends recommended this to me and I was attracted by the story line!   Here is a brief summary of this TV series. :)


Neal Caffrey, who was an infamous thief and forger, escaped from the prison to find his girlfriend (she left him suddenly) while he only had 3 months left in his four years sentence.    He was caught again by the FBI agent, named Peter Burke, caught him four years ago and Neal had a deal for Peter that he would work for the FBI as a work-release program so he can get freedom and the chance to find his girlfriend.    Peter accepted it after careful thoughts that the FBI had to rely on Neal's intelligence and these two very opposite people started to work together.



Well, this is Neal. :)


Neal is a skilled and intelligent (also good-looking XD) criminal who seems to know everything.    He understands fashion, fine art, history, business and most importantly, he has good social skills (everyone believes what he says XD).    He is therefore only caught by Peter in his whole career but sarcastically, he doesn't know what happens to his girlfriend.


And this is Peter. ^^


Peter is a FBI agent and is hard working and responsible.    He loves his wife and his job.     He  doesn't really agree with Neal's moral code but he has to cope with him as Neal was the only person who can get FBI the information they want.

Um... one very attracting thing of this TV series is that these two people are very smart and you would admire them very much as you watch it.    The settings of the story is not that good but this TV series is somehow very addictive that the actors are doing a great job and a lot of tensions are added into the scenes. *3* (Also all the dogs shown up are very cute!)


Well, I hope you would have a chance to watch this TV sereis :D and this is the end of my post today!  Hope you enjoy reading it and see you next time!!! :DDD









No comments:

Post a Comment