Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Friday 2 November 2012

Day trip to Birmingham :)

Hello guys~

My friends and I went to Birmingham yesterday...We have a good time and I want to tell you what we do. :D

We went to a Japanese restaurant for lunch and it's called Mount Fuji Japanese Restaurant.  Their food is really delicious and the decoration of the restaurant is quite nice. 
 
 
The look of the restaurant!!

 
 Looks delicate... the restaurant is actually quite small but it's quite comfortable!
  
 
Paintings~
 
 
The second one was what I ordered!
 
 
Wooo~~ the Bento arrived~~
 
 
My lunch!!!!
 
 
Chicken Teriyaki!   It's quite sweet and very crispy! <3
  
 
Salad~
 
 
From the top: potato salad, sweet egg (?), sweet corn, tomato, bitter gourd salad (?), bean salad (sweet~). XPPP 
 
 
Mixed Tempura~  vegetable + fish + prawn!

 
Rice~ XDDD With sesame on it... looks cute!! 
 
 
Sauce for tempura~ 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
These were the dishes my friends ordered... :)
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  
 
After that, we went to eat our afternoon tea... Not immediately!!! ><"""" And we brought...
 
 
Macaron!!!
 
 
They are (from left to right): rose, chocolate, hazelnut, coffee & caramel and strawberry & cream
 
Coffee & caramel taste the best!!!! ^3^  And then it's strawberry & cream!!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
 
We then went to shopping.... and we had our dinner in a Malaysian Restaurant in China Town... Yummy!!!
 
 

 
 
 
Nasi Goreng... tastes very very good!!!

 
Nasi Lemak!! A bit spicy... ><

 
 
 
Deep fried soft shell crab!!!  I was glad that I ordered it... one of the best deep fried soft shell crab I have ever tried!!
 
 
 
 
Eggplant~~ a bit too sweet... ><"

 
Stir fry vegetables... the most popular dish in our table and it's addictive. :)


At the end, we also bought donuts from Krispy Kreme as souvenirs for other people who didn't come to Birmingham with us!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Here is stuff I bought from Birmingham~~
 

 
 
Two tights from Forever 21... very cheap and the design looks good! ;) 
 

 
Food from the Chinese supermarket... mainly noodles!!
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Actually, after I finished writing this post, I suddenly found out that I spent most of my money on food!!! ><"""" I will gain sooo much weight this half term... T^T   Well, this is the end of my post!  Hope you enjoy reading it and see you next time! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment