Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Half Term ~ food!!

Wuwuwu~~~ My half term finally starts today T^T and I can finally have a rest!! <3   We went to town in the afternoon and we decided to cook our dinner!    These are the stuff we cooked!


Um... this was not what we cooked! XP    I want to mention about these chilies because they are so spicy!!!  They are called Thai Chili and they are from Waitross.    I only helped to slice the chilies a bit but my hands are very painful (until now... so 2-3 hrs -.-'') because they are too spicy. T T

These were what we really cooked. XD


This is the most popular dish and it is called sweet and sour pork.    The main ingredients of the sauce are sugar,vinegar and soy sauce and I like it very much as I have an unusual obsession of sour food. XD


This is the prawn+egg+beans fried rice.    Delicious and simple. :)


This is the stir fry potato!!   It is VERY VERY spicy that all most all of the chilies are added into it!    I can't really eat much even though I like it.  ><''


This is my favorite dish...stewed chicken with three cups of sauce!!!   The name of it actually means that you put one cup of oil, one cup of cooking wine and one cup of soy sauce in to make the sauce.  ^ ^    We didn't add cooking wine in because we couldn't buy it in town so my friend was kidding that this is stewed chicken with two cups of sauce! XDD (My friend also added a tiny bit of chilies in as well... *.*)

Um...this is the end of my post today... sorry that it is very short... I don't know why I am very tired (I am not in charge of cooking! I am only the person who is preparing the ingredients!!! ><) and I want to sleep...The reason of me writing this post is only because I want to show you guys a delicious meal I have today. :) >///<   Well, you next time and my post will definitely be longer!!! >:<

No comments:

Post a Comment