Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Wednesday 17 October 2012

Hello~~~ :D


Hi guys~ :)

I would like to introduce myself here, before I start to write anything! My name is Ivy (you can also call me sheep XD) and I am a Chinese HK girl who is studying in UK now.  XD Well, this is my first time to open a blog and I am not very sure about what should I do XPPPP so please forgive me if my blog's quality is not that good. >3< There are two reasons why I want to start a blog; one is that I want to share my interests with the other people >///< and the other one is that...... I am going to COSTA RICA in SOUTH AMERICA next summer!! :D

This is a trip organized by my school and an organization calls Outlook Expeditions and I want to fund-raise my own fee. :)    I already started to fund raise a bit by applying a part-time job (selling stuff in a shop) in the last summer holidays and I gained around 300 pounds.    I would like to ask for sponsorship here from people who are reading my blog and I would like to giveaway accessories, make up products, dolls, toys or any other products.    The reason of me joining this trip is that I really like animals and I want to do something for them.    I want to look at animals that are in a completely different place compare to where I am and I also want to understand their living style and their current conditions.    So... XP please feel free to contact me or ask me questions either by sending an email to me or writing a comment on my blog!

Well, as I am a sheep, the setting of this blog is actually based on an animal farm where the animals there are having a carnival.     The idea of the title of my blog is taken from a suite written by Camille Saint-Saëns, a French composer and it is called 'Le carnaval des animaux' which is The Carnival of the Animals!! ^^  Hope you will enjoy reading my blog and please enter this world that is full of music and animals noises!! <3


No comments:

Post a Comment