Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Sheep, Food & Music

Haha~ I am still introducing my presents!!!  XPP  The first one I want to introduce this time is...



 THIS!!! <3





Resting on a comfortable bed... ~.~


 Isn't this sheep soooo cute?  This is a hand-made present from my cousin and is made of cotton.    Some people say it really looks like Shaun the sheep but I think this one looks cuter!! >///<  I haven't decided what does it calls yet and if you guys have any ideas, please tell me!!! :DDD   Thank you so much my cousin, I receive the warm greeting and blessing from you!!! <3  I really really like it and I think I will put some photo of it on my blog later on. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The second one is.....


<3




This is a pair of indoors boots brought by my friend for me. :D She says it just looks like a 'sheep feet' when I wear it! XD  It's really comfortable and soft and the colour is quite nice too.    There're two really fluffy balls attached to the boots and they are really adorable too. <3  I will definitely wear it in my boarding house if the weather gets colder. :DDD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And the third one...



This is a box of chocolate that calls 'Nestle Quality Street' and is also one of my presents. :D  It actually tastes quite nice (yum yum...) and there are 12 flavours of chocolate inside.    *.* Um... I think may be I will buy this chocolate box when I go to the supermarket next time. XP

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In fact, apart from introducing my presents, I also want to show you a video...


Um... I don't know why the link seems a bit odd.... ><"""" -.-'''  Anyway, this video is about this song 'Le carnaval des animaux' (The Carnival of the Animals) and is where I get the idea of this blog's title from!   The video clip is veeerrry loooong and if you are interested in classical music, please feel free to watch it. :D    This suite is actually very cute as it uses the sounds of different music instruments to represent the animal voices.  The order is like this:

1. Introduction and royal march of the lion ~ 2 Pianos & Strings

2. Hens and roosters ~ 2 pianos, Bb clarinet (the instrument I play :D), violins & violas

3. Wild asses; quick animals ~ 2 pianos

4. Tortoises ~ Piano & Strings

5. The elephants ~ Double-bass and piano

6. Kangaroos ~ 2 pianos

7. Aquarium ~ Strings without double-bass, 2 pianos, flute, glockenspiel & glass harmonica

8. Characters with long ears ~ 2 violins

9. The cuckoo in the depths of the woods ~ 2 pianos & Bb clarinet

10. Aviary ~ Strings, piano and flute

11. Pianists ~ 2 Pianos & Strings

12. Fossils ~ Strings, two pianos, Bb clarinet & xylophone

13. The swan ~ 2 pianos and cello

14. Finale ~ full ensemble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, this is the end of this article!  Hope you have enjoyed reading my blog and see you next time! :DD



No comments:

Post a Comment