Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Wednesday 24 October 2012

My last presents review

><  Finally, this is my last present review!!!  Thank you for looking at my posts :D and please continue to support me! >///<  Today, I want to introduce these presents to you... 



1. CK eye shadow and lip gloss!!!


 This set of present is given by Jasmine to me... she is an expert in cosmetic stuff.  :3






This is the CK Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme eye shadow, #302 sheer nectar.   It has a brown-purple colour and the colour shows quite well when you wear it. :3    It is really creamy, very easy to use and suits people like me who doesn't know much about make up...  ><   There are also some shimmer inside this eye shadow. *.*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






This is the CK Tempting Glance eye shadow, #124 myrrh.    Unlike the one above, this eye shadow has a pure brown colour.    It's relatively powdery compare to the one above and also has a solid and intense colour.    Again, it contains some shimmer as well and Jasmine, you really understand me! (I really like sparkling stuff XD) 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




 This is the CK Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss, #420 breathless.   It's a very sweet lip gloss - the colour is sweet and the flavour is really sweet!  XDD I like it!   I like the design too and this lip gloss seems quite elegant. XP    The colour is not as pink as the colour shown in the photo when you put it on; it's very natural and soft. :D


The order is (from left to right) Tempting Glimmer Sheer Creme eye shadow, #302 sheer nectar -> Tempting Glance eye shadow, #124 myrrh -> Delicious Pout Flavored Lip Gloss, #420 breathless. :)   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
The second one is...




This is the Crabtree & Evelyn Nantucket Briar hand therapy.    My friend who brought me the nail polishes gave this to me.    This was what happened:

One day, at break time...
Me: Wu... my hand is sooo try....... so painful..... wuu......
Baku (her name... of course it’s only a nickname XD) : Aiyo you can use mine!
Um... just take it! I have two of it!  (The other one has a lavender flavour. :3)
:DDD Thanks~

This hand cream is quite good and is quite moisturizing.    The smell is nice too and it is said that the flavor is 'a blend of briar roses, bergamot, fresh greens, amber and vanilla' on the advertisement.  (XP I actually didn't realize there is so much fragrance.)  Anyway, it's a nice and lovely hand cream. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 
This is the end of my post.... thank you for reading it.    I will start a new topic next time and hope you guys will like it.  :)    Best regards to all of you. <3








No comments:

Post a Comment