Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Thursday 18 October 2012

Happy Birthday to me~ XD

Hahahaha~~ I just had my birthday in September XD and I received some really lovely presents from my friends and my family.... I want to share my :) with you and introduce these presents to you~ Well, this is the photo of my present collection <3


To begin with, let's look at the accessories I've got! 

These two bracelets are from Dorothy Perkins and the beads are made of plastic.    The design is quite good that they look good on my hand (doesn't look like 'plastic toys' in the way some plastic bracelets look like) and the bracelet is in ivory colour, not purely white!    This colour difference makes the bracelets look quite mature and they suit any skin tones that it fits me even though I am quite tan and a bit yellowish. >///<  I also really like the idea of putting 'words' into accessories and in this case, one of the bracelet is called laugh and the other is called love. :) <3


I wrote my name on my hand~~ :DDD





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a germanium (a metal that is thought to be good for your body if you wear it) bracelet which is given by another friend of mine.  The design is very delicate as the tiny hearts keep turning up and down in the whole bracelet. XD   The colour of it is silver and the it is also quite shiny.   This bracelet actually can be worn casually and also in formal occasions that it is quite 'modest' and elegant. :3




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is a wallet from ANS, a Japanese brand, and it is one of the newest items of this season.   My mum gives this for me as a birthday present and I really like it.    The surface of the wallet is quite 'plastic-like' though, which is the only thing that I don't like about it. :P   Despite that, the design of it is fantastic and is based on the idea of an 'envelope wallet' that is sealed with a kiss.  This is so romantic!!! <3 There is also a stamp on the top right corner of the wallet, and two very cute (and fat XD) birds are kissing (a heart is coming out XD) in the stamp.    The choice of colour is quite good as well and it gives me a feel that the wallet is fashionable, delicate but simple. :)

 





XD My O2 phone card~



A little card was also given to my mum when she brought this wallet... it's a copy of the cover of the wallet. :D




This wallet also has a little purse for coins! (On the right hand side~)



The wallet is actually quite big and can fit a £50 note. ^ ^


Well, my overview of my presents today has finished. :) Hope you all enjoy reading what I have written and I would try to write my comments of other presents I have got as fast as I can.   See you guys next time! :D




1 comment:

  1. Ivyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ Hello~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I AM A CAT LA~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ MEOW~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete