Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Saturday 10 November 2012

Training day of my trip to Costa Rica :3

   Today I had a training day, or I should say that I had a planning day for my Costa Rica trip next summer. :)   The organizers of our trip (from Outlook Expedition) came to my school and had a presentation about what we should expect for our trip.   We also had some team games together so we got to know our team members better and we planned the activities we should do there and some fundraising programs we can do (such as washing the teacher’s cars for money in return XP).

    We are going to have an 18-day-trip in Costa Rica and the first two days will be used to travel and to let us adjust to the new time zone and the new temperature! ><" I really think I will have a serious jet-lag...  We will then have a day to organize what should we bring in the entire trip and we will have a 4-day-expedition to a rain forest which calls Children's Eternal Rainforest!    This rain forest is near to Santa Elena and we will spend two nights in the Monteverde Reserve and one night actually sleeping in the rainforest.    We will arrive at La Fortuna, a rural city nearby on the fourth day and we will then go to a village calls La Flor, in the central Costa Rica.   We are there to carry out a community project and we will stay in there for 5 days.   We will be able to help with some construction works (such as building a school) and meet with local people.    We will spend a day rafting down the Rio Reventazon after this community project and I am really looking forward to it!!! *.*   We will also go 'sea turtles watching' after this at the Northern Caribbean Coast for three days... (the travel time is quite long though... ><""")  And after all of this, we will pack our stuff and go back to the UK!    The flight takes possibly two days and these are what me and my team members doing in this expedition! :D

    Well, here comes the end of my post… sorry that there’s no photos ><”” and hope you enjoy reading my post!   See you next time and best regards! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment