Welcome to a world that is full of music, animal noises, stories, art and shopping!

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Skinfood masks review part 1 ~ ginseng + honey red orange !

    Hello guys~~ I am going to do a review on five different Skinfood wash-off masks!   Skinfood is a Korean cosmetic brand (quite famous in Asia?) and I am really obsessed of it because I always feel like their products are really natural :P and have good qualities.    I'm very satisfied with all five of the Skinfood masks but I actually only own two of them, which are the ginseng mask tester and the honey red orange mask tester.   The other three are from my friends: the rice wash off mask and the banana yogurt mask are from Christy and the royal honey mask is from Baku.   The reason I am also using their masks for the review is that they tell me that I should do a review of these five masks together so the comparison can be more complete. :)  Thank you guys for lending them to me~~ <3    I will however only write the review of the ginseng mask and the honey red orange mask in this post that the whole review is too long!! ><""

Well, let's starts with the Ginseng mask tester. :D


The lid of it is actually very cute... There is also a funny picture of a ginseng on it! XD


The bottle is very adorable as well and I like its colour! :)


This is what the mask looks like when it's inside the bottle!    The volume of the tester is 20 ml and I think I can actually use it for 6 - 8 times that the mask is very moisturizing!    This is actually my favourite mask because I like the smell of ginseng and the mask contain small ginseng powder which will make you feel very comfortable when you apply and wash off the mask!!   The mask actually has a transparent colour though it's yellowy inside the bottle (another thing I love about it!)    And I highly recommend this wash-off mask to people who love ginseng! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let's look at photos of the Honey red orange mask tester next!


This is the look of the tester! :)



And this is what it looks like when you put this mask on.    This is another beloved (very good comments from people on the internet) wash-off mask which aims to remove dead skin on your face *.* and makes your face smoother.    This mask is also transparent and I like the smell of it (honey sweet sweet~ ^^).    It is also quite good at removing dead and rough skin because this mask is also a scrub.    I am quite happy with its effect but one problem of this mask is that it is really sticky and you can get it everywhere very easily... @.@   So... be careful when you use it!!! ><"

Well, this is the end of my post!!! (XP a bit short...)  Thank you for reading it and there will be a part 2 very soon!! See you next time and I hope you like what I've written~~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment